A scanlation group mainly doing shoujo!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chatbox
Top posters
nezumemouse

Ruka-pyon

Melody&Harmony

vampire_nymph

Yuki-chan

jc19

madamoiselle

Mafuane

kitty-chan

Starlightdreams

Latest topics
» Translators needed!!
Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:45 am by mafiafran

» Editors Needed

» Proofreaders

» hEllo a nOvicE here. >,<
Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:59 pm by Miyura

» Diamond of Heart
Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:23 pm by Yuki-chan

» My Angel Myth Translation
Wed May 19, 2010 4:44 pm by nezumemouse

» Our affilies
Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:48 am by misaki♥ena

» News from Yuki-Chan
Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:51 pm by nezumemouse

» Whats your favorite thing to eat?
Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:55 am by misaki♥ena

Reading Sites
Affiliates

Share | 

what anime can you not stand? (or if you want you can add what anime you love)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shippo-chan
Staff

Female
Number of posts : 9
Location : never never land where i will never grow up never grow up never grow up!!
Humor : yes i do have a good sense of humor ^^
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: what anime can you not stand? (or if you want you can add what anime you love)   Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:34 pm

for me it's wedding peach so annoying i mean really who's ever heard of a wedding dress or a ring giving you magical powers or however it goes not to mention the drawing blech (srry if theirs any wedding peach fans out their) and you can add what anime you love i have to many to count, im bound to forget some so im not going to bother :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruka-pyon
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 261
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: what anime can you not stand? (or if you want you can add what anime you love)   Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:17 am

I don't really know what anime I hate. But I do like Zatch Bell, Ouran High School Host Club, and the first 23 episodes of Gakuen Alice. (gomen but the ending didn't do it for me... I like the manga better)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fireice.forumotions.net
Yuki-chan
Regular

Female
Number of posts : 92
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: what anime can you not stand? (or if you want you can add what anime you love)   Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:16 pm

Yuki-chan no like wedding peach either. They copied it from sailor moon which me no likey copy cats.

what I do like is:: (Warning, long list)

PreTear
Bleach
Princess Tutu
Vampire Knight
Gravitation (funnee + I like the music)
Gundam Seed destiny
Super Gals
Maburaho
Inuyasha
Blood +
Trinity Blood
fruits Basket
O high school host club
and on and on it goes...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/hitokage_rare_edits
Starlightdreams
Staff

Female
Number of posts : 39
Humor : Sarcastic humor probably
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: what anime can you not stand? (or if you want you can add what anime you love)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:41 pm

Kamichama Karin Chu.
This anime annoyed me sooooo much, so does the manga vein
I'm starting to really hate these cutesy fantasy supergirl anime....
Oh and Azumanga Daioh was annoying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampire_nymph
Smokin' Hot

Female
Number of posts : 114
Humor : huh??
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: what anime can you not stand? (or if you want you can add what anime you love)   Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:27 am

Starlightdreams wrote:
Kamichama Karin Chu.
This anime annoyed me sooooo much, so does the manga vein
I'm starting to really hate these cutesy fantasy supergirl anime....
Oh and Azumanga Daioh was annoying.

Ahhh... I agree with you about hating cutesy fantasy stuff! it really annoys me!
as if
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruka-pyon
Admin

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: what anime can you not stand? (or if you want you can add what anime you love)   Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:28 am

*ahem*SailorMoon*ahem*
Back to top Go down
vampire_nymph
Smokin' Hot

Female
Number of posts : 114
Humor : huh??
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: what anime can you not stand? (or if you want you can add what anime you love)   Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:31 am

What do you mean *ahem* do you not like sailor moon??? I dont like it but i remember watching it when i was little.... like when i was 6 or something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruka-pyon
Admin

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: what anime can you not stand? (or if you want you can add what anime you love)   Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:32 am

Well that was when you were six! I liked it too when I was six, but not anymore.
Back to top Go down
madamoiselle
Staff

Female
Number of posts : 54
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: what anime can you not stand? (or if you want you can add what anime you love)   Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:32 am

well, i do not have any anime that i hate in particular.. but i really like VK, super gals and doraemon.. i know doraemon is really old skool but i find it funny and really imaginative.. how could a robot come to you and saying that it is from the 22nd century?? it's just madness.. Laughing madly

kagomilee

Female
Number of posts : 24
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: what anime can you not stand? (or if you want you can add what anime you love)   Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:45 am

doraemon sucks! It is so childish and what's more, we are so old for that. I have a friend who is a doraemon fan, anything that was to do with doraemon, she will be so excited... in fact, she was the one who made me dislike doraemon so much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jc19
Regular

Female
Number of posts : 63
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: what anime can you not stand? (or if you want you can add what anime you love)   Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:40 am

hahaa doraemon isnt THAT bad but i guess it isnt my favourite either!! hahaa well as for me i really like Lovely complex and Ouran high school host club! I really didnt like the ending for Gakuen Alice!! it was just...so bad!! the manga is definitely way better!! tehee but the beginning of GA was good though. hmm as for me...i dont think i can think of an anime that i really cant stand..well at least not yet!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruka-pyon
Admin

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: what anime can you not stand? (or if you want you can add what anime you love)   Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:44 am

I totally agree with you. The ending of Gakuen Alice was really bad! I like the manga better.
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
On Fire!

Female
Number of posts : 237
Humor : Well? I don't know
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: what anime can you not stand? (or if you want you can add what anime you love)   Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:51 am

I don't like the ending of Gakuen Alice too...

allycat_114

Female
Number of posts : 6
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: what anime can you not stand? (or if you want you can add what anime you love)   Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:21 am

are you kidding i didn't know they made an anime for gakuen alice. i really wish they'd make an anime for hana kimi though. that would be sweet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allycat_114

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: what anime can you not stand? (or if you want you can add what anime you love)   Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:22 am

oh wait a minute i got this mixed up with alice 19. lol nvm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melody&Harmony
On Fire!

Female
Number of posts : 237
Humor : Well? I don't know
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: what anime can you not stand? (or if you want you can add what anime you love)   Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:26 am

i know...It would be sweet.

kishijoten

Female
Number of posts : 7
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: what anime can you not stand? (or if you want you can add what anime you love)   Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:01 pm

There's quite a few animes that I disliked but these seem to come to mind at the moment:

Ai Yori Aoshi - I would have had more fun pouring battery acid over my eyes. Hated the submissive female lead and could only get through the first few episodes.

Special A - Inferiority complex of the female lead got annoying early on and didn't finish this one either.

Love Hina - Harem animes usually don't appeal to me but I watched this after watching the several Tenchi series and heard this was supposed to be better. I liked Motoko at first but then she suddenly became very girly and the anime already had little appeal for me to begin with.

St. Luminous Mission HS - I think that was the name of the title but the artwork was dreary and I can't remember anything happening during this series.

Um...I could go on but thinking about stuff I don't like makes me unproductive.

vein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaos87

Female
Number of posts : 8
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: what anime can you not stand? (or if you want you can add what anime you love)   Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:21 pm

I don't think there are any anime that i can't stand, so here are the ones i love!

Pretear
Naruto
Bleach
FMA
FMP series
Code Geass
Moribito
Princess Tutu
Blood+
Tide-line Blue
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.animekitty87.deviantart.com
chemgoddess

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: what anime can you not stand? (or if you want you can add what anime you love)   Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:08 pm

Escaflowne and Fushugi yugi for me... I cannot stand either series. They are too cheesy and repetitive... I t also stinks that my friends love both series so i am sometimes forced to watch them...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anileda0

Female
Number of posts : 9
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: what anime can you not stand? (or if you want you can add what anime you love)   Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:14 am

i don't have lanime i don't like because if i don't like the first episode i'm not watching the rest....
the anime i like are so many..... Ruronin Kenshin love , Bleach, Kyou Kara Maou, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Shouen Onmyouji, xxxHolic, Ghoust Hunt, La Corda D'Oro.......and many more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sans

Female
Number of posts : 5
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: what anime can you not stand? (or if you want you can add what anime you love)   Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:31 am

hmm anime's i dont like thats hard! couse i forgot about them kind of fast >.< I dont like series wth the monster of the day theme they get boring no? Weeding peach would be cute if they only did the main story without the fillers ~.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flakizz
Serious Poster

Female
Number of posts : 34
Humor : i made my friend laugh one time and she did pee pee in her pants lol
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: what anime can you not stand? (or if you want you can add what anime you love)   Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:35 pm

the anime i love is VAmpire knight and itazura na kiss and S.A.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxanimexx

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: what anime can you not stand? (or if you want you can add what anime you love)   Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:16 pm

I can't stand naruto i mean i love it all but the fillers are seriously pissing me offf, and about 100 of these episodes are like naruto doing nothing but wasting time >_>;;

I LoVE sKIP BEAT THE MANGA <3 so im sure the anime will be fineeeeee :D Right now its super hilarious ! XD Watchh~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
honeyflash

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: what anime can you not stand? (or if you want you can add what anime you love)   Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:23 pm

I don't have a specific name of anime that i hate, but the kind that I hate is when there is 1 guy and 10 girls trying to win over him, kind like the ecchi type. -__-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nezumemouse
On Fire!

Female
Number of posts : 309
Humor : of the sarcastic variety
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: what anime can you not stand? (or if you want you can add what anime you love)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:49 pm

I cant stand DBZ! It just rubs me the wrong way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what anime can you not stand? (or if you want you can add what anime you love)   

Back to top Go down

what anime can you not stand? (or if you want you can add what anime you love)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1